Yes, Cameron is missing his glasses. He told me that he wanted contacts so we looked into it and they weren't too expensive, so we went ahead and got them. I told him that I wasn't going to pay him to babysit any more and that I would pay for his contacts. He thought that was a good trade. He really likes them. The first few days I would look at him and want to tell him to put his glasses on. He looked really different but we are use to his new look now. He has had glasses since the first grade. He takes after his mom in that he is as blind as a bat. My little baby is growing up.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






7 comments:
Wow..what a big guy! He looks good and I'm sure he loves not having glasses..especially in the winter. The fog factor always stinks!
He is a handsome kiddo!! I like him with and without the glasses - like his mom he looks good either way.
I can't believe how old our oldest children are now. Courtney got contacts a couple months ago and so far so good.
what a handsome little man he's becoming!
I remember when I got my first pair...I felt so grown up! Just like Cameron does! Where does the time go?
Sweet! Great chatting with you! And Cameron looks just like you!
You are 100% right about taking after his mom....(get him over here to be waxed soon!!) jk
Post a Comment