Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Loads and loads and loads!

What do you do when school is closed and you have ALL of your kids home? What else? laundry. So we didn't have a major snow storm, it was just COLD! The temp was -7 this morning but with the wind chill it felt like -28, yes -28. With no where to go, I took advantage of the time and finally folded my 5 loads of laundry that have been on the floor in my laundry room all week. I also have the front loading washer, so my loads are big ones. OK, I admit it, I am not super mom. I let loads and loads of laundry sit on the floor and when someone is missing something, I tell them to go and look through the pile. It is my system and it works for me. At least Dallin and Lincoln love to put clothes away so I don't have to do that part.


Notice my little helper on the floor. Not the most exciting blog but it gives you a glimpse of my life.


Note: I finally figured out where to find those fancy blog templates that everyone is using. go to http://www.pyzam.com/ and click on blogger templates. The rest is really easy. I figured it out on my own!

Also, a big congratulations goes out to Aaron's brother, Josh and his wife, Tyra who had their first baby on Valentine's day. Caver Joshua is a real cutie! check out their blog at www.thetaffs.blogspot.com

1 comments:

The Oberoi Girls said...

Don't feel bad about the laundry. Sometimes I have that much laundry to do and there are only 3 of us! I just don't like doing laundry. YUCK!