I found this out there in cyber space and thought it would be fun. I always wondered what name I would use if I ever needed an aliases.
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Petie Odyssey
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Sherbet Tagalong (gangsta to the bone!)
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) A-Taf
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Purple Gorilla (they are really fun to watch at the Omaha zoo)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Jean Boise (not a very good name for a soap star)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Tafan
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The pink pepsi max
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Morris Richard ( my grandpa who actually raced cars would be proud)
9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names)
Marie Jay (hope to never use that one)
10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Wilson Winnemucca (not a major city but my parents were married there and I couldn't think of one.)
11. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn Tulip
12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Nectarine Vesty
13. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Pop tart Weeping willow
14. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Crochet Cloud Tour
Ok, so some of them were not very funny, but it was fun to do. I tag anyone who wants to do it!
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






4 comments:
where did you find these names?
Very funny! -S
Hey A-Taf!!! That one was my favorite. I like the new look to your blog it makes me want to do some re-decorating on my own. I liked the names thing it was funny to read. Your kiddos are so cute!!! Did you decide to pierce or not pierce the ears I am curious to know????
this is a fun tag! Love the new background too!!
Post a Comment