One of my friends does a post each friday called "flashback friday". I really liked the idea because even with 5 kids, our life is pretty boring. Funny things happen but I don't always get a picture of it or have the time to post them. So, I will try to go back in time and give you a little peek of the kids growing up. Thanks, Bonnie.
This post is dedicated to Dallin. Dallin will be 3 in May. Having 3 older brothers has had a big impact on him. I don't know if it is for the good or the bad. He wants to be just like them. There are many things that Dallin can do at 2.5 that Lincoln just learned this summer at 3.5. Dallin is potty trained, which is a big feat for a boy of his age. He gets himself dressed every morning including his socks and shoes. Granted most of the time his clothes are on inside out or backwards. He can do his 5 point harness seatbelt, but has yet to master getting out of it, thankgoodness. He even helps Lincoln take the sheets off of his bed. Dallin is determined to be big.
These pictures were taken back in Boise almost two years ago, he would have been 11 months old. Dallin was always a climber and he still is. He would climb into the walker and get stuck. I would sometimes leave him there just to see what he would do. This picture was taken in Pocatello. I call it his drinking tube. He made it himself.
PS: spellcheck is not working






3 comments:
i love the pop pop picture!! So fun!
Flashback Friday is VERY fun!!! I really like the idea and I find it really great to see some pre-blog pictures. I might be adding it to our blog soon! Yeah, the pop-pop picture is pretty great! Thanks for a stroll down memory lane! -S
Those are cute pictures! It is fun to see pictures from years ago. He kind of looks like Rowyn. They both have the same dark eyes.
Post a Comment