I have had a few request for new pictures of Rowyn. I try really hard to limit the number of pictures that I post, but she is so darn cute, it is hard to limit them.
We are working on sitting up on our own. She really wants to do it but not quite there yet. She also really needs to grow some hair. I am debating on getting her ears pierced. I would love to know your opinion.

Trying out the new high chair. It seems to swallow her up, but she likes to be were she can see everyone, and this is the perfect height.


Catching a little nap on mom's bed. She spends a lot of time there or in the car. I think the boys were rolling over by now, but Rowyn spends a lot of time in her carseat. I don't mean for it to happen, but we spend a lot of time in the car and then she falls asleep and I don't want to wake her so I leave her in her seat. I have realized all of the time she spends there and I am trying to be better.

She has just realized that she has hands and feet. I don't think she knows that they are part of her body, but she loves to look at them and try to follow them as she moves them around.

7 comments:
Such a cutie! I love the one of her looking at her hands! I think I could go either way on the earrings. I remember how special it was to get them as a present when I was older (I think my 6th b-day). But I know how cute they look on little Isha... -S
Hey Angie,
I love seeing picures of your family! Rowyn is a cutie. We had Isha's ears pierced when she was 4 months old and I am glad we did it. I went back and forth, but it was a cultural thing for us, so in the end I went ahead and did it.
Jen (Frank)
I think I would have done it but Dallan said absolutely not. So I didn't! He said not until she is like 12 or something ridiculous like that. But actually I think you should do it when they are really young or when they are old enough to take care of eveything that comes along with getting it done.
I love her eyes!! and the headbands, I am getting the stuff and you are going to teach me to make the flowers!
you should pierce her at the age of 8
it is the responsible age.
She is so adorable. I haven't seen her since before Christmas. She is getting big!
Grandma Debbie says no; wait until she is engaged. It would be so uncomfortable to sleep in and don't you remember how much it hurt?
Mike (Angie's brother) says wait at least until she is the age of accountabilty.
By the way: there is no need for you to limit the number of pictures; that is what blogs like this are for!
Post a Comment