Saturday, September 29, 2007

The boys have been invaded

Finally there is another girl in the Taff house. Rowyn Angela was born on Thursday the 27th at 8:29pm. She was 7lbs 6oz and 20 in long. My labor was only 3 hours long. I was started on pitocin and had my water broken at 5:30pm. I was at a 4. At 7:30 I was at a 5 and only at a 6 at 8:00. I thought it was going to take forever but she was out by 8:29. I only pushed for 3 minutes. We both are doing really well. So far she is a good baby. She really doesn't like to have her diaper changed. Aaron and I both had to double check to make sure she was a girl when she was born. it is going to be a big change to have a girl around. The boys are getting use to her. Dallin likes to poke her in the eye. Noah likes the baby but doesn't like that she is a girl. he told me that we are doomed when she becomes a kid. We will post more pictures as we take them. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers.










7 comments:

Whitney said...

her boyfriends are doomed, she has 4 older brothers they'll have to go through, lol. She's so cute, love the long hair!!

Sara K. said...

What a beautiful girl! I love the picture of her with each of her brothers. So sweet! And Aunt Whitney is probably right about the boyfriends...they will also have to get through Dad as well!

Sugar and spice and everything nice...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :) -S

Mike said...

She is so adorable. Girl clothes are much more fun, and expensive because everything is so cute and pink! How do you pronounce Rowen exactly? Dad told me it was Lillia so Jake got mad at me when I called her Rowen today. Good luck. I will think of you durring Alliah's late night feedings.

Kerry

IdahoGirls said...

Congrats to you both! Welcome to the "girl" world!! She is gorgeous and looks like her mom. Hope all is going well. And how do you pronounce her name?

Anonymous said...

Oh man is she beautiful!! me and dad just love her:) Dad is having trouble saying her name right, but he'll get it. we like the pic. with her eyes open the best.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Congratulations Ang and Aaron!! You are going to LOVE having a girl! I love the pictures of her with all her brothers, too. She is gorgeous. Blessings to all of you!

Tara said...

She's a beauty! Congratulations. She's going to have such fun with 4 older brothers. :)