Friday, September 21, 2007

The dreaded picture

Ok, here is the dreaded picture of me hugely pregnant. I will be having the baby this coming Thursday, the 27th. I am going to be induced. Dallin's labor and delivery was 2 hours start to finish. I walked into the hospital at a ten and my doctor did not even make it in time. I do not look forward to the possibility of having a self delivery home birth. With Aaron in school from 8-6 every day, we are trying to avoid him missing out on things. My mom will be here to help out with the boys and my grandparents will be here for a few days also. Keep us in your prayers and wish me luck! We are still debating names. I like Lillia and Aaron likes Rowen. Let me know what you think or if you have any other great names.



4 comments:

Whitney said...

those names are both so cute!!! i love Rowen but Ryan didnt. How about Abcde??? lol good luck

TheTaffs said...

Josh and I both like Lilia but both are great names. Good luck! We will be thinking about you!

Tara said...

All i have to say is, what a GREAT pg shirt! It is actually big enough to cover your belly! I only say this because the ONLY shirts that reached that far during my last month were t-shirt style--not so cute to wear a stained t-shirt to church. But this actually looks classy. Nice.

I like lillia the best. Good luck!!

Sara K. said...

Ang- you look GREAT!!! So healthy and glowy! You definitely make pregnancy look FANTASTIC!!! Thanks for sharing the picture with us, your fans! Lillia and Rowen are both lovely and they could be very nicely paired for a first and middle name combo.

You are your new little princess will definitely be in our prayers! -S