A couple of nights ago, it was a wonderful crisp early fall evening. The boys really wanted to go out and play. We had a great time riding around and jumping on the tramp. This is our really long drive way that helps me keep track of Lincoln and Dallin. They are not allowed to go down the sidewalk. I am standing right in front of the garage.
This is my monkey. He is always climbing things. Just today at the store he was in the cart with the seat belt on as tight as I could get it. I turned around after putting all of the things on the counter and he was out of the cart.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






3 comments:
Hey Angie! Just checked out your blog. Your boys are getting so big - I can't imagine how crazy it must be sometimes with them all. They are cuties for sure. I hope you are feeling well as you near the birth of baby girl Taff!!! Yippee....
I miss you all. I wish Tyra and I could be there with Mady having fun.
Josh
Looks like fun! That is the prefect driveway for having "on the wheel" fun! You need a baby gate of sorts at the end. I wonder if they make a big driveway gate...somehow I think they must! Someone must have thought of it before me! Maybe your son should be named Houdini! I am sure its not funny in the moment...but he might be able to market that skill in his future adulthood! :) Hugs to you! Can't wait to see that Baby Girl! :) -S
Post a Comment