Wow, I am finally finishing the post of our first day at Moab. After we made it to the Double O arch, we had to hike back down. On the way, we hit the arch paths that branched off the main trail.Just of picture of the little guys climbing up a rock wall.
Partition Arch- Just view of the area through the arch and a nice place to sit and rest.
Not sure what this is, but I think it looks cool.
Skyline Arch- You can see to the left where part of the rock broke off.
Looking straight up at Skyline Arch.
Girly playing in the soft sand at Sand Dune Arch.
Sand Dune Arch. The sand here was so soft and really hard to walk in. The boys figured out how to climb to the top of the arch. With C being afraid of heights, he slowly made his way across and would not stand up.
Big D, having no fear, just walked across like his was waling down the street.
N has no fear also. The sand was so soft that they could have jumped down and not gotten hurt, though I wasn't going to let them.
Again, No Fear Big D jumping off a rock.
Inside Broken Arch.
Broken Arch. From the backside, N thought it looked like two turtles kissing.
The boys had so much fun climbing anything and everything. It was a great first day, though we were all tired from walking so much. Next post, Day 2.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I cannot believe how beautiful it is there. What a great trip!
We just went to Moab a couple weeks ago on a day that it was 100 degrees! I love your pictures. We didn't do any of the long hikes because we were only there a short time. I loved living the experience through your pictures.
Post a Comment