After many tears and lots of prayers, we have decided to hold off on the radioactivation. I just keep thinking of how much time I spend with my kids. Yes, 4 of them go to school for most of the day. And yes, I can send Rowyn off to spend the day with friends but it is the morning and after school that bothers me. This morning all 3 of my little ones ended up in bed with me at one point. Aaron also has 3 midterms next week. I just don't feel good about it at this time. I will keep you posted on the new date. I won't be glowing in the dark any time soon, maybe we will wait for Halloween.
The funny thing about all of this is that other then my blood work coming back all messed up, I have no other symptoms. None at all. I have hyperthyroidism so I should be losing weight easily. I wish that was my problem. I guess with no symptoms, I don't think I need to hurry up and get it fixed. I have time to find a date that works best for us. Probably in the next few months. I will let you know.
Thank you for all of your comments, thoughts and prayers. I have wonderful friends.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






5 comments:
It's been awhile since I visited! Man why does your family get all the stress! I hope everything works out for you guys. It's really hard to do thing for yourself when you have kids, they are our life as it should be. Love you good luck.
Camille
Sounds like waiting is a good plan. If it doesn't feel right then it is definitely a good idea to wait, especially if Aaron has midterms!
Good luck with everything!!
I wish I could be there to help. Waiting is a good idea. A friend of mine here had that done and she did it the first week of summer vacation and sent her kids to her sisters. I don't know how else you could do. Staying away from your kids is an impossible task. Especially since Mom's are like Magnets when it comes to kids.
Ang - I am thinking of you! -S
Angie - I saw your blog address on my blog feed. I read that your husband is in school but I can't remember what he is studying or where you guys live! My email is tiffwinward@hotmail.com
Post a Comment