Monday, September 28, 2009

2 going on 16

Better late the never, right. Our little Miss turned 2 last month. I can't believe she is already 2. That means that we are almost done with our dental school adventure. She has brought so much joy and sunshine into our lives. I can honestly say now that girls are SO different from boys. When she was little there was not much of a difference. Now that she is 2, there is a HUGH difference. She talks like no 2 year old should. She talks all of the time, in complete sentences and everything. Things like, "Dallin look at me. I am nakey." "I am a girl. I am Rowyn." She has the sweetest little voice but can take it from the brothers and dish it out the same. She is a little spit fire.

She is a girl in every way because she LOVES everything princess. She knows all of the princesses names and loves to watch Cinderella. She also loves Dora and the movie WALL-E. She will watch WALL-E and EVE over Cinderella any day. She likes to play tea party and feed her babies and put them to sleep. She even tries to diaper them.
She was being very careful while opening her presents.

OHH, shoes! Any girl's dream especially princess shoes.
She likes to play super hero with her brothers, so I made her a cape with Dora on one side and Princess on the other. She puts it on and says, "Da dada da! super hero!"

Oh how I love that face!
She was afraid of the candles on the cake. She doesn't like the flame coming off the candle.
She started to scoot back...
then she tried to blow the candles out from far away.
Daddy came to the rescue and helped out. She loves her daddy. She has him under her spell. I love watching them together. There is nothing sweeter then a daddy with his baby girl.

Trying on the shoes and the crown.
Look at my shoes.
A girl can't have too many shoes.

1 comments:

IdahoGirls said...

Wow! Two already! She is such a doll. I am so glad you got a girl = they really are great fun. I know your boys are too - sometimes I wish we had one at our very estrogen overloaded place. She's a keeper!!!!