Last year in 6th grade, Cameron decided he wanted to be in band. As a 7th grader, in band, they also get to be in Marching Band. They get to join the high school band and preform during the pregame show at the Homecoming football game. I didn't take pictures of the actual performance because it was raining but these shots are from the practice the night before. Cameron played the Quad Toms. They were pretty heavy to carry around. As a band they also participating in the Shenandoah Parade. I was not able to go because one of the kiddos had the runs. I was not going to deal with that and port-a-potties. The song they played was the James Bond Theme. The drum rhythm was pretty tough, but Cameron did an awesome job. We are really proud of him!
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






3 comments:
Can you believe how big he is? That's so cool!
Awwww...drum corps, how I loved it! :) And he is so grown up...how does that happen?!?!?!? -S
Oh band! I still remember when we got to march with the high schoolers in a huge Marching Band Show celebrating the Centennial. The kids in high school looked so old! As does Cameron.
Post a Comment