
The kids in their new Christmas outfits. The boys only get new ties. This was the best one we could get.

This is what the boys would rather look like in pictures. I am surprised that we even got a picture. Dallin was throwing a fit.

Our little miss in her Christmas out fit. She is so cute. She likes to climb on everything now. We usually find her dancing on the table.



Lincoln's class had a little Christmas program. Uncle Adam and Aunt Windy were able to come with us. We had a lot of fun with Aaron's brother and his family for a few days. It was a little rushed because the school was closing early because of a winter storm that was coming. Lincoln did a great job. He loves to sing.


Here is the one picture we got of Cameron at his band Christmas concert. He did a great job. Our camera was not working well but we got great video.
5 comments:
I LOVE Rowyns dress!!! so cute
I love the posed picture vs the "real" pics. So cute and so true!
Whose idea was it to wake them up at 3 AM to get there dress up clothes on and take pictures?
That is just cruel!(-Making them dress up for pictures that is- forced compliance)
We tried and pretty much failed at taking christmas pictures in front of our tree I can see from your post it won't get much better. Merry Christmas!!
So fun! Hope your holiday was great! -S
Post a Comment