Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Still alive


I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still here. There has not been much to blog about or much time. I also need to find my camera. Aaron is almost done with his 11 finals. I have been busy getting everything done for Christmas. I can't believe we only have one week left. We finally got some snow. Tomorrow we are going to get an ice storm. I love winter weather!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and your kids let you sleep in!, yeah right! Check back next week for Christmas pictures.

3 comments:

IdahoGirls said...

I am feeling the same way and I only have two kiddos! It has been crazy. I love the cartoon oh how I miss Calvin and Hobbes!!! Merry Christmas to you and enjoy the weather as best you can. It is pretty nasty here too...

The Johnson's said...

We just got your Christmas letter today and I was so excited to look at your blog. I hope you guys have a great Christmas - I'm glad to hear the boys are still playing piano!

Sara K. said...

I agree about the busyness of this time of year. Glad to hear that you are doig well. The Christmas letter was GREAT!!! Ours will end up being New Year's cards... -S