Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hats, hats, hats

My best friend, Jen, is the best knitter I know. She makes the cutest things. It really makes me wish I could knit, but sadly, I can not. I have tried and don't really have the patience for it. I prefer to crochet. For Rowyn's birthday, I asked if she would make her some hats. They came today and I was so excited. She did an outstanding job. They are the cutest hats ever. I couldn't have asked for anything better! Rowyn looked so adorable in each hat but she was being stinker. She would not sit still and kept walking at me while I was trying to take the picture. She was giggling the whole time. Notice my foot trying to keep her still.








Thanks Jen!!!

5 comments:

TheTaffs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheTaffs said...

Angie,

Rowyn is so CUTE!!!! I think her and Carver will have a fun time when they finally get to meet. Both seem to have that easy going/happy demeanor. We got the package. When I first picked it up,my first thought was, "Sweet a giant chocolate bar." It has the right shape and size. As much as I was wishing it was a chocolate bar, the book was just as nice as a surprise.

Josh

Jen said...

The hats are adorable, but I think part of the cuteness is your little girl!

I'm with you. I much prefer to crochet than to knit. I learned to crochet first and that is what I feel most comfortable doing, but I would love to be able to knit better and make cute hats like that.

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

Very cute. I wish I could knit too.
Maybe someday. We still have that blanket that you crocheted for Sarah when she was born. I even settle for crocheting, but I can't do that either. Maybe someday.

Teri said...

those are all way cute I love the white one with the pink flowers. So cute, I think Crewser was a little jealouse.