Tonight was family picture night. My whole family headed to Albertson park and I set up the camera on the tripod and we went to town. This is a cute one of my kids. I need to go through them and use photo shop on them. It really made me want to get a flash for my camera. These are my siblings in order of birth.

My older sister Liz and her husband Corey. Erik, Corey, Liz, Torey, Katie and Ian. (left to right)

Noah, Angie, Rowyn, Dallin, Cameron, Lincoln, Aaron.

My brother Mike and his wife Kerry. Jake, Allie, and Sam.

My brother Brady, Shelly and Benjamin

My sister Whitney, Rylie and Trevor. Her husband is deployed to Iraq with the Navy.

My little sister Natalie who happens to be the tallest of all of us, even the boys.

My parents with their kids

The whole gang. We did it with the timer and every single time Rowyn would turn her head right when the camera took the picture.
7 comments:
Okay...Aaron and Cameron look EXACTLY alike! Adorable pictures which reminds me we need to go and have that done!
Cute that's such a good location to do the pictures, They look awesome, my Mom has been trying to get family pictures done for awhile this will bring it up again I'm sure.
How great! So fun to see your family all grown up. How could choir baby be that old? -S
What a cute family! How old is your baby sister? She's really cute, I'd like to set her up with my brother if she's around his age. (He's 27)
Wow, what a family! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. I like your own family pic, very cute!
CUTE family pictures!! Your hair looks adorable angie!
Nice job on the pictures! They look great! You have the cutest little kids. You know, looking at your family picture, I don't think I ever knew what your dad looked like. I've always known your mom of course, but wouldn't have recognized your dad in a crowd. How weird... So fun to be with family when you're all grown up!
Post a Comment