I am so far behind in my posts.
Cameron and Noah took tennis lessons this summer. We use to do soccer, but I don't like being a single soccer parent with 5 kids and two of them on different teams with different practices and different games times. I just doesn't work when Aaron is busy with school. I still wanted them to do a sport, so we tried tennis. They played a few times for fun with Aaron while we were in Pocatello and they liked it. They had a good time and it got them outside. I think we will try it again when we get back from Idaho and school starts. I know a lady who's husband is a student who teaches it. Just some pictures of them.If you look close, I think Noah is holding his breath almost every time he hits the ball.
See the puffed out checks.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






2 comments:
How fun! I love those serious tennis faces! I have not ever played the sport...but I do love watching faces. And aren't you clever to switch sports and make it easier on yourself! -S
Sam and Jake took tennis lessons too. The lessons were at Columbia H.S., right behind our neighborhood. We just walked there every morning. Sam liked it more than Jake, who is very shy around new things.
Post a Comment