Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just an update

We have been pretty boring around here. Aaron is in the middle of finals, so we don't see or talk to him much. Rowyn is really missing him. They do spend a lot of time together. We did go to Lincoln, NE last week to the Children's museum. It was a lot of fun. I will post pictures of that later. Really, we have just been enjoying the warm weather.


Cameron has been a really nice brother lately. He has been playing with both of the little boys without me asking him. I caught him playing with Rowyn the other day. He was putting his head on her tummy to make her laugh. She was laughing really hard. I pulled out the camera and he stopped. I had to beg and promise not to use any of the pictures on the blog. I did talk him into letting me use one picture and he got to pick it.

Dallin asked me to take a picture of his block.

Noah wanted a picture of him and his block creation.


Little Miss Rowyn. She is really on the move. She rolls everywhere now. She wants to crawl but can't get on to her knees and up on her hands at the same time. She is becoming more like her brothers were are this age. She doesn't sit still any more.

5 comments:

Sara K. said...

The picture with Cameron and Rowyn is really precious, but don't tell him I said that!!! :) -S

Jenn and Tyler said...

Hey Angie, cute blog, cute pictures! I can't wait for the day when Landon will play with Conner with out hurting him.....
I don't envy you with Aaron doing finals and then getting ready for boards. If you can get through that, you can get through the rest of it just fine! Keep in touch! I sent an invite, look for it.

Jenn Shaw

Mandee said...

I wish we were able to enjoy warm weather. I am convinced we are never going to feel warm again!

The English's said...

I love the Block:-)

The English's said...

Yeah you download digital sccrappaper, lot's of sites have freebies and then follow the step by step directions to edit your html at this sit:
sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com

I was scared at first but it's actually pretty easy and now I'm addicted I probably change it too much but who cares.