Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I am embarrassing

It is official. I am an embarrassment to my kids just because I exist. Today I had to pick Noah up from school because he fell and got hurt outside (he is doing just fine now). Cameron was at lunch so I went over to tell him that I was taking Noah home. The lunch room was extremely noisy. I took Cameron by the shoulders and leaned into him to talk into his ear. He was a little rude to me and walked off after I told him what was up. After school I asked him why he was rude. He said, "you embarrassed me." Embarrassed you!? How? He replied with, I was standing in the lunch room with all of my friends and you nearly hugged me. Wow! NEARLY! I have moved up in the world. I can't wait until he is officially a teenager. That is going to be fun.

I had Rowyn's six month check up today. She is long and skinny. According to the charts, she is 25% for weight and 90% for height. She only weighs 14 lbs 6 oz. She looks just like Cameron did at her age. She is rolling over all of the time. She found her voice. Our nice quite, content little girl now screams and I mean screams at us when we are not paying attention to her.

I just told Cameron that I wrote about him saying that I embarrassed him. He was not happy. I love having kids. Aaron and I like to torture them. It makes us laugh. Aaron reminded Cameron that anything he says "can and will be used against him" on the blog.

4 comments:

angie said...

HA! too funny.

Whitney said...

lol "can and will be used against him" on the blog. that's great!

IdahoGirls said...

I am so not ready for this. I think I need to start working on my thicker skin - as I think I would cry if they told me this at this point. I admire how you are taking it Ang! I am not there yet...

Sara K. said...

Oh no! I remember when my 6th graders would make this shift with their parents. Glad you can laugh about it, many can't! -S