Rowyn finally figured out how to roll over. It would have looked better if I had gotten it on video, but pictures will work. She was getting to her side for a long time but wouldn't actually roll over.
Here she is on her side. She gets her leg over and is trying to roll her butt into it.
She makes it over but like always, she likes to lay with her hands in her mouth.
Dallin was watching while we were encouraging Rowyn so he had to show us how he can roll also.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






2 comments:
She's sooo cute. How old is she now? I don't know how you do it with soo many kids Three is crazy enough for me.
She is such a champ!!! And I love what a great example Dallin is being. Way to go big brother! :) -S
Post a Comment