Saturday, March 29, 2008

I finally did it!

I got Rowyn's ears pierced. If you look really close you can see each ear in the first picture. Her checks are too big and so it is hard to see both ears when you look straight at her. She was a trooper. She only cried a little bit. For those moms out there, she cried like she had just gotten a shot and then she stopped. I think I was more of a wreck then she was. I was really nervous and didn't look. My friend Teri went with me to hold me hand. Aaron did a double take when he saw her and just said, "You got it done." Cameron, on the other hand, had quite a reaction to it. Aaron knew that I was thinking about it, Cameron did not. He was like, You got her ears pierced. Why did you do that? You should have waited. She is really young. You should have waited until she was 6 or something. It was cute. I was surprised that he cared so much. I know that I am bias, but she is so stinkin' cute!











4 comments:

The English's said...

your brave! I don't think I could ever do it, she looks soo cute though!

Sara K. said...

What a cutie!!! :) -S

The Oberoi Girls said...

She looks adorable! I am impressed that she was so brave. Isha cried because she didn't like that the nurse was holding her down. As soon as they let her go she was happy again. I was also a wreck the day I had Isha's done. I just kept wondering if I was doing the right thing. Now that it is done and over with I am glad I did it.

Unknown said...

You aren't bias at all, she is so stinkin cute!! And her little sparklies in her ears are adorable!!