Wow, I can't believe that Easter has come and gone. I was not ready for it this year. It really crept up on me. Luckily, I was able to hide the eggs and get the buckets out while the kids were at a friends house. We like to have the Easter bunny come on Saturday so we can focus on Christ and the true meaning of Easter on Sunday.
Thanks to Grandma Debbie, Rowyn had a really cute Bunny outfit. It came with a bunny hat and pants that had bunnies on the feet. She looked really cute. It even had a cute tail. Rowyn liked playing with the feet. She will be 6 months at the end of the month. I can't believe she is already 1/2 a year old. She in talking all of the time and is rolling around and reaching for things. Mostly she likes to talk and distract Aaron while he is studying. If he fails dental school we will blame it all on Rowyn.
Noah is always posing for the camera. He is showing me his chocolate bunny. He was excited to see the easter buckets and asked me if the easter beagle had come. (we watched the Charlie Brwon easter special the other night, I guess he really liked it)
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






6 comments:
Angie this was a wonderful post! Your little family is so cute. Happy Easter!
Carver had the same outfit Rowyn did only his was a medium so it looks like Rowyn's fit a tad better than Carver's did. He kept wiggling out of his pants. I love all the pictures and can't believe how big Rowyn is getting. My favorite has to be the one where she is sitting next to her Easter basket and its so bit she could be sitting in it. Love to see your posts, we miss you guys!
Looks like choclate-y fun was had by all. Miss R looks pretty darling in her bunny suit!!! She could hop on over to our house any time!! :) -S
What an adorable family!
I love your new picture header for the blog. Licoln looks like a little politiician. Rowan is looking cute- I was a little worried you might have lost your touch after having 4 boys.
angie,
you have the cutest family. I loved reading about each one and the funny things they say or do. It makes me excited to have a big family...
That song on Sunday was amazing...it was so beautiful. I love the idea of opening the easter basket on saturday.
I love the easter pics as well.
Post a Comment