Lincoln had to take a family photo to school, so we sat down and took one with the tripod. Here is our first family photo. The boys were very cooperative. This was the first and only shot. His teacher said that we have a lot of people in our family. We are a rarity these days. Not many people out here have 5 kids. In fact, only one other person in my ward has 5 kids. There are a few with 4 but most have 2 or 3. At the boys school they are doing a program called Just Read. They are suppose to read every day and keep track of the books. If they bring the paper back on Friday, they get to participate in a fun activity or treat. This Friday was crazy dress up for Noah's class. Noah decided to wear his shirt backwards, his pants inside out, two different shoes, and he wanted "spiky hair". I had to take pictures of it. He was really excited about his hair.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






2 comments:
That is an awesome family picture! I can't believe you took only one and it was at home! SO great! Crazy hair days - always fun! Brother plotting over Fischer Price, great. Booger talk - BLECK!!! -S
This was a very funny post! Although, I know you are new to the girl world so I am going to burst your bubble Ang: girls pick noses and eat boogers too. When Taylor was about 2 she was picking her nose in front of company (and eating it) so when I told her to stop doing it she replied, "But mom, I'm hungry!"
Post a Comment