Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween

Halloween has come and gone. We have enough candy to last at least until Christmas. The boys had tons of fun at the school parties, trunk or treat, and trick or treating with their friends.

The Ninja Warrior
Look!, it's Blue's Clues!
Harry Potter (I made the scarf this year and the robe about 5 years ago)
Aaron the scary cloak guy (We have had this pattern for about 2 years and my friend, Jen, was here for a week and helped me make the cloak. Aaron made the tunic. The cloak used 10 yards of fabric!)
Our little lady bug.



Go, Deigo, Go
and his rescue pack


2 comments:

Whitney said...

they all look so cute, angie! happy halloween
I love Rowyn's 'dont drop me' face lol

Sara K. said...

Very well-costumed clan of yours, Mrs. Taff! Looks like a lot of fun and I am really impressed that you made a good portion of the items! -S