I am glad you are putting up so many pictures and keeping regular posts on your blog. I really miss you all and get excited to see the new posts. I wish we lived close enough that we could just pop over and visit at will. As soon as I finish my program I better get working on a nice practice so I can entice Aaron to come work with me when he graduates.
i agree with Josh, I wish we could visit often, but I love hearing from you in your blogs. I was telling my friends, I don't talk with my siblings I blog with them, heheh
4 comments:
Angie,
I am glad you are putting up so many pictures and keeping regular posts on your blog. I really miss you all and get excited to see the new posts. I wish we lived close enough that we could just pop over and visit at will. As soon as I finish my program I better get working on a nice practice so I can entice Aaron to come work with me when he graduates.
Josh
CLASSIC!!! What a hoot! Looks like fun was had by all...even Aaron! :) -S
i agree with Josh, I wish we could visit often, but I love hearing from you in your blogs. I was telling my friends, I don't talk with my siblings I blog with them, heheh
we need a boy...just one. is that so much to ask?!
Post a Comment