The Pres. has turned 7. He was so excited. His birthday was at the beginning of the month but he still wanted a party. I made him a giant cupcake cake at the beginning of the month. I asked him if he felt bigger and 7 and he told me that he did.He wanted a Super Mario Party. I went a little bit overboard. There are no Mario party favors so I went to the Internet and found some really cute stuff. The Pres. came up with all the games.
He wanted to play a hot potato game so I made a Bomb Bomb and they played to the mario song.They also made a chain chomp.
We played a skeleton game for Halloween so he decided that he wanted to play "put together Dry Bones" for his party. Dad found one online that we could print off.
He also wanted pin the nose on Mario. Dad made the Mario for me. I love my hubby. He does all my drawings for me. I can't even draw stick people.
Now for all the fun stuff. I got all the ideas from this site. First, the party bags, Yoshi.
I also made Mario hats and mushroom bags to collect their coins from the mini games we played.
I thought these were the funnest things, Mario suckers. Made from super blow pops.
I am not sure what these are called but I changed the sport party blower to a mushroom.
I can't take credit for the cakes. They were my ideas but Dad made them for me. I was getting all the hats done and he loving said he would frost the cakes for me. I have the best husband.
The Pres. had a great time. I am glad that I can do all this stuff for my kids (with LOTS if help from Dad). I really want them to remember their birthdays. We may not be able to spend lots of money on them, but we can make it as memorable as possible.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






3 comments:
we are so doing this next year for T's party, i need the patterns!!!!
Angie could you get and more creative! What a fun mom you are. Happy birthday to a sweet boy!
What an amazing party! I love it. Cute stuff and even cuter kids.
Post a Comment