Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

We had a great time this Halloween. I was up late making costumes again this year. Cwas the only one who really knew what he wanted to be. Everyone else would change their mind every day. C wanted to be Luigi. He pretty much had everything expect the hat. I found online a pattern for the hats and since I got enough material to make 2 hats, the other boys became Mario and Luigi by default. The Pres. and BigD decided to be baby Mario and baby Luigi.
The little miss at BigD's class party.

Big D's class helper was Mario. It was pretty cute. He wouldn't tell anyone in his class what he was going to be. He wanted to surprise them.
The Pres. enjoying his class party.
We had everything for the costumes expect the hats and suspenders. I found 3 pairs at the community clothing exchange. Dad did the mustaches. N added a little patting to make Mario fat.
Mario and Luigi
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. Such a cute picture.
Our little pink cupcake. Her costume took the most time. I sewed everything down, the stripes on the wrapper and the sprinkles on the frosting. She looked so cute. She even had a cherry on top. The kids had Monday after Halloween off and the weather was so nice, we headed to Utah for a quick trip. It was so much fun to spend Halloween with our friends. We just needed to get out of town before we got snowed in.

3 comments:

IdahoGirls said...

Super cute! We love the Mario Bros at our house and a sweet little cupcake too = way to go Mom!!!

Sara K. said...

Great job, mom! Love your sweet little cuppie cake!

Camille English said...

I love it thats so funny all the marios and luigis. Cute Cupcake!