Friday, February 5, 2010

Our new blog title: Our Boring Life

I know that our loyal readers (thanks Grandma and Grandpa) have been wondering what we have been up too. In two words, not much. We live such a boring life. Here is our life in pictures.

Aaron: studying for the National Boards, working, going to school and finding a job. Aaron has to pass the National Boards in order to become a licensed dentist. He has to read every card in this box. Yes, graduation is May 14. The fours years are up. Now we just need to find a job. Anyone know of a dentist that is looking for help?

Me: laundry. Between potty training and kids who have been throwing up, laundry has gone up 10 fold. It is pretty much all I do.
Cameron: sleeping and being bored. Poor kid. Now that he is 12 he can't figure out what he wants to do. His brothers are too young for him to play with. He is too young to go hang out places. I don't know what to do with him. He does sleep A LOT. I finally took him to the doctor but their is nothing wrong with him.
Noah: Playing with his Bakugan. Being in his own world. I cant keep the kid on track.
Lincoln: learning his sight words and how to read. He gets really frustrated with me and wants me to read for him but that is not how it works.
Dallin: playing the WII. He has got mad skills when it comes to Mario Kart. I think he even beats Lincoln now.
Rowyn: FINALLY! Potty training is done. No more kids in diapers! She knew what to do but refused to do it, so I just threw the diapers out. She had to help clean up all messes, and I mean all messes. After about a week it just clicked. Now she likes to go about every 30 minutes. I don't know which is worse diapers or helping her go potty so often.
And... it wouldn't be a winter post without snow, AGAIN! Today we are getting about 5 inches and Sunday about 4 more. We still have piles of snow from the Christmas blizzard that have not melted. I am really tired of shoveling my drive way.

5 comments:

Camille English said...

I hear you with the Laundry, we are about to add a newborn to the mix with two newly potty trained...

Sara K. said...

Sometimes its is the boring and the routine that gets us through! And I hear you about the stinkin' snow! We are in the midst of another blizzard. We only went to school 3 out of the 5 days last week. Now the mail service has been canceled for the day. It is insane. Please come spring, please!

Suzi said...

I love the posts. Nice update on everyone. I'm totally going to copy you if I ever finish vacation pics... I think I need to learn to summarize better.

Tiffani said...

I wish we had some of your snow! I love your new blog background - very cute.

Mike, Kerry, Sam or Jake said...

very entertaining for a boring blog