I definitely have a girly girl on my hands. She loves to play batman with her brothers, but she HAS to wear a dress every day. EVERY DAY! We can convince her to put on pants underneath or tights but it has to be a dress. Thanks to this blog (click on the highlighted word to see the link) I have made her two new dresses without spending more money. I should have taken before pictures but I forgot so you need to use your imagination.
This dress use to be a button down shirt of mine. I didn't wear it any more so I made it into a dress. The princess picked out the flower button on the top.This use to be a sweater. It was too big for me. This one was a little tricky in the fact that I had to put the sleeves back in. Love the smile.
Rowyn loves the new dresses. I think they turned out pretty good. Something she can play in and not have to worry about keeping it clean for church. This is my next project. I just need to find the right skirt.
I threw these pictures in just for fun. Her hair was really curly when she woke up. I was surprised that they stayed in. I use to pull them all out when I was a kid.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






7 comments:
So cute! I am way excited for your next project...that dress is adorable! Good luck!
Those dresses are so cute! I love the sweater dress. Although it dosen't hurt that the little girl wearing them is super adorable.
She is so cute and you are so talented. Love all the projects you share on your blog. Just wish we lived closer so you could teach me :) Oh and I forgot to tell you that your cousin Tylene is in my ward.
Adorable! Well done sewing master!
So cute! Good job! And Rowyn is just the cutest little model...making it all look adorable!
Very impressive! Rowyn is looking soo grown up!
Post a Comment