Man can this girl talk. I don't think she ever stops talking. The boys NEVER talked this much. My car was always quiet until now. If she is not talking, she is singing a song. Here is a normal lunch for her and I.
Rowyn: Is that your lunch mommy? This is my lunch. You having corn dogs mommy? I having pasta. It's so yummy. You so yummy? I like my pasta. Where's daddy? Oh, daddy at work. Daddy at school. My lunch is so yummy. Where's Dallin? Oh, Dallin at school. I watching Max and Ruby. My lunch so yummy. You lunch yummy? All done. You all done? I a monkey mommy. Do you see my tail? I want some chocolatay? You want some chocolatay?
It goes on and on. She only stops when she takes a bite. Right now she is playing by herself, talking to herself. I had no idea that girls could talk this much. In the words of Noah after finding out that Rowyn was a girl, "We are doomed!"
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






6 comments:
That's so adorable! I like that she says "chocolatay". So cute :)
I love it.
She's adorable!
Hey Angie -
I just wanted to reply back to your comment on my blog. For my potty-training I use the concepts from the book "Potty-Trainig in a day". I don't expect them to be done in a day and I don't use the part in the book where they want them to be totally independent. I still help them along. I found the book on half.com for 99 cents. I hope this helps - oh, I also set a timer for them to go every ten minutes until they go and then I time it accordingly. The other thing that is critical is you can't go back to diapers or pull-ups except for sleep time. I hope it goes well!
That is so stinkin' cute! Isn't it amazing how different girls are than boys? Rowyn is a doll.
I LOVE the tiara and snow white shoes. She is so cute.
Post a Comment