We had a great Christmas this year. Cameron and Noah were up at 7:30. I think they were up before then but let Aaron and I sleep in. Rowyn got up shortly after and the three of them went through their stockings. Then Lincoln got up. He was still a little sleepy but made quick work of his stocking. While they were doing that, Aaron was making our traditional Christmas breakfast of monkey bread. I had to wake Dallin up. He was really tired and took about 3 tries. Here are some pictures of the loot from the stockings.Here are the actual presents. Lincoln and Dallin got some Trio blocks and the Batman cave with some Batman figures and some Bionicles. Noah got a Ben 10 alien force watch, a Bakugan game for is DS, Monsters vs. Aliens and Bionicles. Cameron got Star Wars legos, Zelda game for his DS and some books on how to draw. I was really worried about the drawing books but he loves them.
Two proud little boys!
This picture really makes me laugh. The other boys know how much Cameron loves his DS. He has been talking about this game for a couple of months now. This is Lincoln and Noah congratulating Cameron on is present.
Noah saved his money and got a DS about three days before Christmas. Santa is one smart cookie because he got the Bakugun DS game as a present.
Rowyn got a Tinker Bell doll, two snap and play dolls (little dolls she can change their clothes by just snapping them on), tea set that talks and sings to her and fridge phonics.
And last but certainly not lest, the one ting that has entertained the boys for the really cold break, Rock Band 2, Lego rock band game to go with it and Super Mario Brothers.
Rowyn rocking out on the drums.
Break is over tomorrow. We had a busy but wonderful time. We got a lot finished in the house. The kids had fun playing with their toys. It was really snowy and really, really cold but a fabulous time!
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






5 comments:
I am glad you guys had a great holiday. We did the Lego rock band and Mario stuff too. Lego rock band has been going nonstop at our house. Rowyn looks like she is ready to rock. She is getting so big.
It looks like you had a great Christmas!! I can't believe all of the snow you got. I guess that it is possible to have to much of a good thing!!! I hope you are all staying warm and safe in all that snow.
It's so funny that half the present you name that the boys got I have no idea what it is. Probably never will. I;m glad you had a good christmas!
It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I like the picture of Lincoln and Noah congratulating Cameron on his gift :)
Cute pictures Angie! I love princess Rowan.
Post a Comment