Saturday, August 23, 2008

In her brother's footsteps

Rowyn has been standing on her own for a while now. She will crawl around the room and then just stand up in the middle of the floor and bounce her body up and down. We have been anxiously waiting for her to take a step. All of her brothers walked before they were 11 months. Rowyn will be 11 months on the 27th of this month. While we were in Utah, she took one step and fell over. I don't know if it scared her, but she hasn't tried since then. A few days ago, she started trying to walk about every time she stood up. Only one or two steps at a time. Yesterday she walked about 10 steps to Aaron. He was so excited that he got to see it first hand. This is a really short clip of her bouncing her body and walking. I can now officailly say that all my kids walked by 11 months. She is such a happy baby. We are so blessed to have her in our family. Enjoy!


5 comments:

IdahoGirls said...

Too cute for words!

jody said...

I can't believe she's walking - Amelia isn't even close! One of my favorite things is when babies start walking, it really is too cute for words, just as idahogirls said. It was so fun to see you and your family when you were here.
We are thinking of you and praying for your sister.
jody

Sara K. said...

What a doll! I love that little bounce bounce she is doing! So sweet! -S

Jen said...

I am glad to see that she can keep up with the boys. I love the new blog layout!

Camille English said...

Cute she's so adorable! Cute Layout.