Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lincoln in preschool

We got a call last week that there was room for Lincoln in the preschool right by our house. He was so excited that he finally got a backpack and could go to school like Cameron and Noah. He has school Monday-Friday from 9-11:30. He is in the 4 year old class, he should be in the 3 year old class, but the teachers say that he is doing a great job. Isn't this the sweetest picture!

The pictures are our of sequence, but after they wash their hands, they sit down for a small snack right when they get to school. Lincoln sat right down and turned to the boy next to him and said, "I am going to be Go, Diego, Go for Halloween. What are you going to be?" I don't think that he will have a hard time being away.


Here he is waiting to get inside the school.
He even gets his own locker. Matching our name. Yesterday after school Lincoln said, "Mom, I soooo like my school!" He is too cute!








3 comments:

Whitney said...

he is too cute! how fun, love the pics

Sara K. said...

What a doll! How fun for him and how nice for you! :) -S

IdahoGirls said...

He is cute, and I am glad to hear that Rowyn is an easy baby - you are certainly due for that. She is a doll and I am glad to see you are having fun playing dress up with her - that is what Tim calls it when I dress the girls.