Once again, we celebrated Easter with are good friends, the Wise's. Since we met them seven years ago, we have only spent one Easter apart. We were in Idaho and they were in Virginia. Not close enough to get together. The boys also had four egg hunts. One in Boise with all of their cousins. Whitney, Ryan, Trevor, and baby Riley, came down from Seattle. Dallin and Trevor had fun playing in the toy car together.

The next egg hunt was with Josh and Trya in Utah. We went down to see them and they decided to try their luck and take the four boys, on their own, to en egg hunt with Tyra's friends. They all made it back in one piece. I hope that they still want to have children of their own. This picture was taken at Grandma Debbie's. I think it is the only picture of Cameron not staged (for more info keep reading).

The next hunt was the the backyard of Jen and Bryan's house. It was a little late at night, but Cameron had been bugging me ALL day long. (for those who still believe in the Easter bunny, don't read on) Cameron knows that the Easter bunny isn't real, and so he really wanted us the hide the eggs. No, I didn't tell him. He figured it out on his own. Here are all of the kids. Every time we are together I make a mental note to myself which is, I do not make enough money to feed seven kids!
Even in the dark, we found all of the eggs. I had to stage some of the pictures with Cameron and Noah. They are too fast and there is no way I can take pictures of four kids running around looking for eggs. Every time I looked up they were in a different spot. I think I only have about 3 pictures of Cameron total. This picture of Noah is genuine. It was not staged. He likes to cheesy it up for the camera.
The last hunt was at Jen and Bryan's neighbors. He had a very nice backyard. With the Wise kids and us, we made up the majority of the participants. All Lincoln wanted to do was open every egg and eat his candy. He was all about the candy. All in all it was a very fun Easter. We got to see family and friends and eat candy. What else could one ask for?
3 comments:
i love those ties, Ang!
The blog looks good!
The boys look SO cute in their Easter outfits...even if Cameron is not thrilled!!! :) -S
Post a Comment