Thursday, April 12, 2007

New blog


I figured since everyone has a blog now, that we should start one. I mean, even Adam has one. I am not sure how all of this works and since my personal computer geek is always busy with school, I am just going to have to plow my way through this. I really like Tyra's heading, but don't know how to change, so we are stuck with the basic. I do know how to add pictures, one up on Adam. So here is my first post. I will try to be good and update once a week, but I am not going to promise anything. I mean, I have a hard time keeping to touch with my good friend who live 45 minutes from me, (sorry Bryn). There may also be a lag with our move coming up. So, here it goes. See you online!

1 comments:

Sara K. said...

I love that I now know about your blog! It definitely makes me very happy! I just loved being able to keep up with friends and family. I think its better then emails in many ways, but especially because of the pictures! Yours look great and I have enjoyed catching up! -S

PS-Shawn asked me to let you know that his name has a w and not a u. :)