Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Monster Pillows

I made these pillows for my kids for Christmas. I even matched their eyes to each kid. I wanted to post them with the Christmas pictures, but the post was getting too long, so here are the pictures of the kids after they opened them.

C wasn't extremely thrilled, he is 13, so what can you do. I think he will be more grateful as he gets older. Maybe he can take it on his mission or college.
N has a big heart and loves anything you make him. He is such a sweetie.
The Pres. loved it. He thought it worked great for pillow fights.
Big D loving the pillow.
The girly is such a sweetie. They are perfect for car trips.

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

So darling! I still have the quillow you made me in college. The packet has long since been gone - from putting my feet in it while I was snuggled in. I love that blanket and its darling teacher theme fabric!

Tiffani said...

I love these pillows. Did you have a pattern?