I am finally getting around to getting Christmas pictures up. Mostly I am doing this because this is suppose to be a kind of scrapbook/journal for my family.
We had a fun, quick Christmas morning. We decided to surprise my family Christmas day, so we were up opening presents and then on the road. Noah was the first one up and he had to wake up his siblings. It may look like a lot of presents, but really it isn't. I just like to wrap EVERYTHING. I wrapped the kitchen, our new TV, the little table and chairs, and the fire pit bowl for the backyard.
I wanted to make something for my kids, so I made these monster pillow. The have a small pocket and handles. I every matched the eyes to each kid. It took a lot of work, but they all loved them. In addition, I finally made the girly a stocking and put everyone's name on each one.
The rest are just pictures of the kids with some of their stuff. We had a fun morning.We put off some of our traditions so we could get on the road, but the look on my mom's face when we walked in was worth it all.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment