This is my VERY first attempt at a french braid. I never learned but I would watch my older sister whip them out without even thinking. As long as the little miss has something to watch, she will let me do anything to her hair.I need a lot more practice.
This weekend Noah had his last pinewood derby. He was pretty excited with his car. He wanted it to look like a pencil. I think him and Aaron did an awesome job. He was awarded best design.
We finished in the middle of the pack. We always hope to do better but Noah didn't really care.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






2 comments:
Good job on Rowyn's hair..french braids are a little tricky! I love the pencil car..awesome!
I tried french braiding Isha's hair the other day and it was not easy!!! I think I need lots more practice. Rowyn's hair looks great. Good job.
Post a Comment