Thursday, March 11, 2010

A daddy and his baby girl

There is just something about a daddy and his girl. I remember back when I was pregnant with her and Aaron was convinced that he was going to treat her just like the boys and NOTHING was going to be different. Nothing could be farther from the truth. She loves her daddy and he loves her. She begs to see him every day when he is at school. On this day she kept begging and begging. I would say "lets go home." She would reply with "No! I want to go see my daddy." So we got some happy meals and headed to the school. Once she saw him in the hall, she ran right up to him and he swept her up in a big hug. It's just something you have to see.

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

This story doesn't bring me much comfort. :) Joseph keeps saying the exact same things about how it's not going to be any different. We will see. Rowan is SO cute!

Suzi said...

She looks so stinkin happy in this picture. Too cute.

Nickel said...

Brian thought the same thing...but Raelynn has had him hooked around her fingers from the very begining! In fact the very day we came home from the hospital if she started crying he would pick her up and if she didn't stop crying he would hand her to me and say "I think she's hungry." With the boys it was always they can cry a little it won't hurt them (builds character right?!). :)
Donell