Rowyn loves her binky. I usually take the bink from my kids when they turn 18 months. They only get it at bed time. When Rowyn was 18 months, we were getting ready to take a 15+ drive to see family. I was not going to take the bink with that much time in a car. Once we got back, we just never really tried very hard to take it from her. She does only get it for bed time, but she LOVES them. She will come up to me and say, "I want to go nite nite." just to get a bink. We keep them on the top of our bakers rack and she has figured out how to climb the side or pull a chair over to get one. I find her with them all of the time and have no idea where she got it. This is a picture of her one day after she woke up from nap. What are you doing to do with a face like that!?
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






1 comments:
My Kambryn is 2 1/2 and she still asks to go take a nap so that she can haver her binkie. It is a love hate feeling that I have about binkies. Rowyn does look adorable. It is hard to say no to a face like that! :)
Post a Comment