I was so ready for spring. The past week has been so nice with temperatures in the 50's. One day we even reached into the 60's. We were leaving our coats at home and venturing out without even our jackets. Then Phil had to predict 6 more weeks of winter and Omaha responded with full winter force. I have never seen this much snow fall all at once. Tomorrow the boys will be loving it. Today we just stayed inside. It started snowing around 9 this morning and stopped around 5 this afternoon. I really wished we had a snow blower. I guess you can say we have 4 of them but they aren't really reliable. They putter and are really slow when you try to start them. Once you finally get them going, they whine and run out of gas really fast even though we just filled them up. We call them the kids. One day I will get a new one and call it Honda or something like that. That happened with my garage door opener. The old one was called Cameron. Then we got a new one and called it Wayne Dalton. Anyways, I digress. Here are some time lapsed pictures I took out our back door. I think we have 6 inches. 
It was so high that when I opened the back door it had to cut a path through the snow. It was up to our door step. Why can't Phil keep his predictions to himself. 
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






7 comments:
I couldn't agree more. I can't wait for spring. It’s supposed to snow here tomorrow. I am hoping it isn't like the other storms we have had this year. Our foot of snow is finally almost melted. Who needs more?
I hear ya! I am so Tired of cold weather! I want to go outside! I want to let my kids go outside! I hate Winter now!
This post was hilarious! I loved the idea of the garage door opener named Cameron! Hee hee... I am sorry about the winter sticking around too - BUT if it is going to be winter I would rather have snow than just cold. I love snow that much - but I recognize not everyone feels that way. Cool time lapse shots - by the way...
lol, Cameron the garage door opener. i cant wait til my kids can do more...
I keep dreaming of flip flops. Before you know it we will be cursing the 100 degree weather. Your post made me laugh.
Kerry
I love that you did the time-lapse photos, I should have thought of that! It was a crazy day, and I can't wait for the warm days this week!
I told you not to move over there-it's too cold!! Hope you guys are doing good, when are you headed this way again?
Post a Comment