Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rowyn

Rowyn will be 8 months in 2 days. I can't believe how fast time can go by. I am excited to see her grow but I will miss her as a baby. She is my last baby.

We are now eating baby food. I am not sure about this face. She seems to be saying, why are you taking my picture, lady. I am eating.

This is what happens when daddy is in charge. I came home and found her asleep on the floor.

Rowyn is really on the move. She does not like to be held much any more. She army crawls every where. She gets on her hands and knees but only rocks back and forth. She can sit up on her own and get into a sitting position from laying down. She reminds me a lot of the boys at this age only a little cuter. If she continues to follow her brothers, she might be walking by the end of summer at 10 months.






3 comments:

The Oberoi Girls said...

What a big girl! I love the picture of her sleeping on the floor. So sweet.

Mandee said...

She is adorable Angie! I felt the same thing for both of my kids. I loved seeing them grow and develop their little personalities, but at the same time it was really sad they weren't babies anymore. There is nothing better than cuddling with a baby!

Sara K. said...

I love her precious eyes! They are so bright and big! -S