Monday, May 19, 2008

Look who's 3!

Dallin!!! I can't believe my baby is 3. Just a few months ago my mom commented on how we will not be able to call Dallin "baby" any more because of Rowyn. He is still me baby. He makes me laugh. He keeps me on my toes. He is my hardest child, my most difficult, my most head strong but he is also my most helpful, caring, first one to help the other kids out, and loving. He makes our family fun and complete.


Dallin really wanted a Diego cake. I took clear cake gel and traced a picture from a coloring book and transferred it to the cake and then filled it in with frosting. I think it turned out pretty good. Dallin liked it and that is all that counts.
We had some friends over for a bbq and water fun. Cameron and I filled 200 water balloons!
Dallin really likes our friend Teri. She has 5 boys. Teri will give Dallin anything! We were going through all of the kids who were coming to his party and he stopped and said, "Is Teri coming to my party?" Teri gave him 3 bags of candy because Dallin LOVES candy. As I am posting this blog, Dallin wants to look at this picture because of the candy.

We opened some presents at home before the party. This is a picture of Lincoln and Dallin trying to decide how many presents there were.





4 comments:

The English's said...

Awesome Cake! Your such a good mom.

Mandee said...

Happy Birthday cute boy!

Sara K. said...

It always amazes me how fast they grew up! Love the cake! -S

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! He is just the cutest little guy. It looks like you guys had alot of fun!