Sunday, January 6, 2008

Just an update

Just and update on the fam. We finally got around to taking a family picture. Got the love the timer and a tripod. We take pictures like this so often the little boys know not to smile until the light stops flashing.

I took this picture to make sure the camera was lined up right and it made me laugh.
Aaron's dad gave us this dress for Rowyn. She looks like a little princess to me. She will be 4 months at the end of the month. She is growing up so fast. Everyone asks me if it is different having a girl. Right now, she is no different. I am excited to see what kind of girl she will be when she gets bigger.
Having a little tummy time. Building up those muscles to lift that huge Taff head.

4 comments:

Sara K. said...

The family picture is really great! I love your outfits!!! The teat picture is hilarious. And Rowyn, what an angel! -S

IdahoGirls said...

Adorable!!!!!

The English's said...

Hi Angie! Grandma just told me you all have blogs too! Your Kids are soo cute I've never seen your baby girl she's so sweet.

Love Camille

Bonnie said...

Angie you have such a cute family!