Cameron will be 11 this summer which makes me really sad. It was just yesterday when he was a baby. He has grown into such an incredible young man. He is taking guitar lessons and is taking Latin classes at school. He is off to middle school next year. He is a very quiet boy but says the funniest things sometimes. Our good friends got a Wii for Christmas and Cameron has been dying to play it. I told him he could go over and play only if he helped them with their chores first. At school they are taking the D.A.R.E. classes and they are suppose to do something for a family member to help them out. Cameron asked if he could count helping his friends for his D.A.R.E. assignment. I told him that really he was suppose to do it for someone in his family. He replied, "But Mom, aren't we all brothers and sisters? Didn't we all come from Adam and Eve?" How could I argue with that.
Hiking Badger Mountain and a Happy Anniversary
5 years ago






3 comments:
How is this the little baby that I first met while we were in college? -S
Hey Angie! I am glad that you are enjoying the workouts! Please if you ever have any comments, or concerns or likes, whatever, let me know. If you want to go harder, if it is too hard, whatever!! You are Teri are great and I love getting to know you! oh and your kids are soooo cute! I can't get enough of Dallin! He is so cute!
You are in trouble!!
Post a Comment