The first Sunday of December we were able to bless Rowyn at church. It is always sad that we can not enjoy this wonderful event with our families, but our friends make good replacements. We are extremely grateful for our dental friends. It reminds us a lot of our time in the Navy.
Aaron and the kids

Angie and the kids(this picture really makes me laugh. Just look at each boy)
Rowyn loves to smile. She has been smiling at us since she was about 6 weeks old. You just look at her and she smiles. She is also cooing at us and trying to talk with us. She loves to be held but is content to lie around as long as you don't pick her up. Once you pick her up you can't put her down. It is like an on/off button. You put her down and she
instantly starts to cry. You pick her back up and she
turns it right off.

Now that I
finally have a girl, I was determined to make her blessing dress. I made her a dress, a poncho to match, the headband and her socks. She was so cute!




3 comments:
she looks beautiful. i can't believe you made her outfit...it is perfect. i'm not a big fan of the huge dresses with lace etc... you're going to LOVE having a girl! you needed to have someone on your team in that house of boys!!! the pics your posted are darling...your boys are crack ups!
Angie,
Rowyn's dress is fabulous. What talent! The family looks great!
Josh
Great pictures!!! I love the boys' faces...CLASSIC!!! And hello Mrs. Talented. What a wonderful blessing gown. I am so impressed, and she sure looks darling!! -S
Post a Comment