Monday, April 19, 2010

Dental Class of 2010 Banquet

Saturday night Aaron and I got all dressed up and went to his senior class banquet. It was a fun time celebrating with his classmates and our dental friends of 4 long years of school. We had a great dinner, watched some funny videos and chatted with friends. It is sad to think that I will probably never see some of these people again. We are all headed in different directions and to different states. The last 4 years have been great but we are ready to move on. I took a bunch of pictures of all the couples. Here is the one of Aaron and I.







2 comments:

TheTaffs said...

Its hard to believe you guys are almost done! Congratulations and Angie, you looks super cute in the picture!

TheTaffs said...

Congratulations! I am sad I won't be able to make graduation.

Aaron, I am really proud of you! Will you be my dentist?

Angie, thanks for putting up with 4 years of dental school.

Love,
Josh